Sunday 15 November 2009

My thoughts on the Future

Noone can say for definiate what the future will look like, so its all down to your own individual perceptions on what the future might entail.

With the apparent melting of the polar ice-caps I would believe that parts of the Jetsons idea would be part of the future. With the increase in water level.. decrease of land mass.. and continous increase in population, i'd believe it would be perfectly reasonable to move buildings into the air..

Another point i've noticed is the need for us as humans to idiot proof EVERYTHING.. something I noticed only the otherday was a bad of salted nuts that had the warning "May contain nuts".. In my future, should we stay on course, I can picture buildings that represent exactly what they contain.. so a burger shop would resemble a burger.. and chip shop looking like a pack of chips.. an coffee shop like a coffee mug.. etc and so forth..

This has led me to remember a game i used to play as a child......

No comments:

Post a Comment